Pages

August 11, 2008

Momma Mia -- Gotta See'ia

I know a lot of y’all don’t go out to the movie theater but I wanted to tell ya about this anyway.

On-accounta it was way too funny. Momma Mia, I’m sure it is considered a Chick Flick because Meryl Streep is in it and it is a musical, but it was so funny. The plot is an average love story but the bride and groom are very beautiful. All the actress’ and actors are believable in the characters they portray. At one point my Beloved let out a really big belly laugh, he normally doesn’t laugh this loud in public, and I snorted; I just couldn’t help it y'all.
Ya gotta see this movie, even if at home after it comes out on DVD. I mean really how can you not wana see Collin Firth sing and dance and with out a shirt. Have you ever seen Pierce Brosnan sing and dance, of course he is shirtless too? I got to see a bum, but (oops) I won’t tell ya whose.

If you see it at the theater be sure to stay and watch the stage performance by the ladies and gentlemen. If you wait and watch it home, well I hope it will be included on the DVD.
This whole movie looked like it was so much fun to be in and OMG how beautiful is Greece! Makes me want to go there even though I don’t care for Greek food. Hey it could be a diet vacation trip. Humm...

FTC Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any form for any of my opinions in this post

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you had FUN! I'll wait for the dvd, then enjoy (the flicks I see these days seem to be rampant with chipmunks or pandas). Peace, Linda