Pages

July 23, 2009

Just Because

Patty over at Morning Ramble (see link in side bar) posted about some experiments 7-20-09 and one from 2007 she had conducted. I dare you, now don't be scared, to read them BOTH all the way through.

Why do I mention this you may ask, or not…it sorta goes with my prior post about Love…Honesty.

And I found them interesting* especially about the people that knew her and how quickly opinions snapped.

*y'all know how eclectic I can be and how I really seem to like using the asterisk *

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Read both the experiment posts -and yes, even commented on the most recent one too. A very interesting experiment, to say the least.

sheila said...

That was good. I liked the candles and feather one a lot.

VeRonda said...

Okay, I like... I like. And hey, you never can have too many asterisks! LOL!

Snaggle Tooth said...

I visited both posts, then read more of her blog, n somehoew ended up learning how to make ricotta cheese out of milk!

I hope those with narrow views of what other folks should do aren't too concerned about my clothing n dec choices...

... Paige said...

I was hoping some of y’all would find her work interesting. We humans as a peculiar lot.

Jannie Funster said...

Heading over there now!!

xo