Pages

July 12, 2009

G V T

Some of y’all have asked how my studio turned out on the inside. I so thought I had taken y’all on the Grand Virtual Tour… but I guess I was wro...mis…O well my bad. Step this way. Can everyone see? Don’t worry there is plenty of room. We will start just outside our home’s back door .



This is our most Awesome breezeway. No I don’t keep the laundry soap out here that is the birdseed and squirrel food. Yes, it is nice with the ceiling fans but truthfully it is just so hard to stay “breezy” when the temperature is over a hundred, ya know.


This is the door to my studio. I just love this shade of purple, it is so representative of moi, you know. My royalness and carefree zeal for, well for everything…ok just about everything. Come on then…



No, I’m sorry you won’t be meeting my Beloved today. I have sent him and baby girl off to the gittin store, I’m sure there is something they need to get. Shh now it wasn’t that funny…ok maybe it was. Are you ready to see inside?


Tada!

Hey who said that? Never mind I suppose I could have straightened up a bit but I thought what’s a little clutter between dear internets. Yes I love this sink too, it is 8 ½ inches deep very handy for making hand dipped paper. That makes it sound fancy doesn’t it. No I really can’t make any what with the way my hands have been behaving but I’m sure I’ll be back at it.



And this is the bathroom. Oh yes the shower head was put in a little high, ok a lot too high and that is why we installed the sorta ugly, to me, slider thingie. Thank you, yes I did the tile work on the vanity. The sink is very cool looking but it shows water spots that’s why I don’t wash my hands…in here.



I’m sorry my dear internets that’s all the tour we have time for today. After all, all these pictures make this look like a giant long crazy a$$ post don’t you think? Don’t worry next time I'll show you the rest of my studio. No really and soon too.

I promise.

Stop whining already.

13 comments:

Linda said...

Heck, your studio looks nicer than my house! So nice I doubt I could work... you DO have a work space, don't you? You folks are welcome to Baltimore any ol time - I've a project for you... Peace, Linda

Tammy said...

love that shower and that cool sink.

sheila said...

Beautiful so far! Love that fancy smancy mosaic table!

Jeni said...

VERY NICE! Looks darned good so will be looking forward to seeing the rest of the place -soon, maybe?

Jai Joshi said...

Very nice. My favourite was the bathroom sink.

Jai

... Paige said...

Thank you one and all. We will not be building any thing our selves again! It is just too hard and frankly I'm too old for it.

It did make nice guest room during last year's hurricane. But the sofa bed is not overly comfortable and therefore no one will stay too long...

Especially when I burn some clay pieces like I did last night.

I could so live in there...if I didn't have to go to work...and I Thank God that I have a good job with medical insurance.

Yeah you so rock Lord!

Dapoppins said...

You big tease! Now I want to see more and more of what you do in the studio!

And I am sending my man to the gittin store too...hehe...your post had such an accent...I am going to be talking with a drawl all day.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the tour. Where's the gift shop?

Jannie Funster said...

Clutter? You call that clutter! My house hasn't been that unclutterd in years.

The bathroom sink is tops!

Yes, what a tease, can't wait until more is revealed.

Love the royal door and expected nothing less, my Ladyship. :)

... Paige said...

Yes, I am such a naughty little tease. Gift Shop what a clever idea. Wait for the 2nd part of the tour and you may see some clutter but us artistic types are that way…right!

Happy weekend all Y’all

I accidentally clicked on my own profile and HOLY frijoles 3,600 views, that’s a lot of folks checking ME out! I feel fatter

Snaggle Tooth said...

Looks really nice, n like new from here! The bath sink is nifty- I'd get spots everywhere cause I splash in sinks often...

Been too hot there, eh? We've only had 3 days over 80F so far this summer!
Hope it cools down for you soon- keep those fans oiled!

Judypatooote said...

Can't wait to see the studio... I know you've been working on it for a while....and I do love the color of your door....it looks pretty artsy....that's cool... judy

p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment... I have been so bad at catching up on reading my blogging friends posts.. sometimes I'll stop by, but just don't leave a comment...

J. M. Strother said...

Nice. And purple is so you.
~jon