Pages

October 24, 2007

Tag your IT...oh my gosh I'M IT

I have been tagged by Cez from Vanilla Caramel

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My honey man. I even snorted -- just a little
2. What were you doing at 0800? I was making my way through traffic on the interstate, watching a woman behind me putting on her make up-Get a face already will ya!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Working, I’m at lunch right now
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lots of stuff one of the best things was watching my son graduate from high school and it was one of the worse moments as well
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Okay, bye"
6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee, water and Dr. Pepper
7. What color is your hairbrush? White with purple stripes
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lunch-a Philly Cheese Stake and above mentioned Dr. Pepper
9. Where were you last night? In bed with my honey man where I laughed and snorted.
10. What color is your front door? Red.
11. Where do you keep your change? My desk draw, the bottom of my purse or the washing machine. And sometimes in my mind ya just never really know
12. What’s the weather like today? Lovely, sunny and cool (the low 70s)
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Bluebell (only available in TEXAS).
14. What excites you? Honey man and paydays
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I could use a cut
16. Are you over the age of 25? Duh
17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes
18. Do you watch the O.C.? What’s that?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words? Of course-a-reno
21. Are you a jealous person? Only about above mentioned Honey man
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. No can do
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'. Kaye
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Right now my daughter
25. What does the last text message you received say? Don’t get text messages cause I refuse to pay
26. Do you chew on your straw? Yuck-No.
7. Do you have curly hair? No, and it always made my Aunt sad
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? the restroom and home later
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Glenda, she makes my skin crawl
30. What was the last thing you ate? Candy Bit-o-Honey.
31. Will you get married in the future? NO.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Would you believe there’s not one. But the last movie was 30 days of night-NOT very good to me
33. Is there anyone you like right now? No I have no friends I like
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? The what? I don't bother washing paper.
35. Are you currently depressed? No -should I be?
36. Did you cry today? Not so far but give me a little time
37. Why did you answer and post this? On accounta I was a little board with all this work and thought what better way to earn a couple of dollars.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey... Don't you mean who I think might, I mean maybe think about doing this tag, cause if that's what ya mean here are 5 peoples...

Purple giraffes

Astrid

DownRiver

Abandoned

I have no name

WHAT DO YA MEAN-I’M NOT GONNA GET PAID??????

No comments: