Pages

March 31, 2010

Almost

My Stupid Blog Party begins tomorrow April 1st. So who’s sent in the RSVP? In order of response the attendee’s are:


Jen – Unedited
Sandy – Abandoned in Pasadena
Deanna – Deanna’s Blog
Georganna – A Writer’s Edge
Dapoppins – Dapoppins (has already posted a stupid poem on 3-30) yes I feel bad calling it stupid…
Jai - Jai Joshi's Tulsi Tree (posted 3-31 as she does not post on Thrusdays and the Stupid Calendar put the 1st on a Thrusday this year) & because it's my Party I'm gonna alow this :-)


But alas that’s the breaks of this Stupid Blog Party. God only knows who will call your post and mine stupid (but in a good way)

IF I missed you PLEASE comment UP: IF you have waited til the last minute(which is perfectly fine) to join in please just say so in the comments below and I’ll try to add a link prior to the start of the Stupid Blog Party April 1st

Remember just post about something/someone/original picture that has to do with Stupid; feel free to mention that it is my party and I can be S t Upid if I want to...there will be prizes

See ya then my dear internets!

6 comments:

Karin Bartimole said...

You are too funny! My stupid brain isn't sure it can come up with anything stupid, but I'm looking forward to reading all the other stupid entries and peeking in on the festivities! Happy April Fool's Day!

ER said...

I will be trying to comply :)

Jai Joshi said...

I'm joining in! But I blogged my April 1st post today since I don't post on Thursdays. Is that ok?

Jai

Deanna Schrayer said...

I'm ready! I'll be late to the party on a'count a I gotta go in to the office tomorrow morning, but my post is scheduled for 12:01 est, for those of you who just can't wait to hear and see how stupid I and my family have been...are, complete with the Schrayer Family "Hey y'all watch this" Stupid Photo of the Year Award. Enjoy, and I can't wait to get back home to read everyone's else's stupid posts!

Georganna Hancock M.S. said...

mine is reely stupid!

Cecilia said...

I couldn't think of anything stupid. :( I really wanted to attend your blog party. Oh well, I'll make sure to check your blog tomorrow! :)