Pages

December 20, 2010

And now...

Something completely unrelated, Jai, thank you so much, has bestowed an award on my. It actually fell right on my head, sorta like a crown but not ya know. Get it? You do see the resemblance, right?



Okay I’ll spell it out for those of my dear internets who are slow readers.

It is called The Circle of Friends Award. It’s round like a crown and all. I knew you’d get it, once I told you.

I hope I’m forgiven when I say I don’t member if there were rules, it did hit me in the head after all…SOooo I’m just gonna pass it on; now my only rule is that you LINK back to me and that you pass it onto whomever you please and thank you.

A Handful of Stones

Left Brain Write

Jannie Funster

Teahouse Blossom

Powder Burns and Bullets

Brain Droppings

Exit Stage Right

And now I have to go lay / lie down…there is suddenly ringing in my years; (nope not a typo just a reference to the upcoming New Year)

9 comments:

Jai Joshi said...

I'm so glad you spelled that out, Paige. I was scratching my head trying to get it.

Glad you had fun with your award! Wear that crown with pride.

Jai

Snaggle Tooth said...

Congratulations n thankyou too for the Circle of Friends award!
I hope your head wasn't permanently Dame Bramaged!

I saw the award in Jai's November 2010 archive n found no rules- But she wrote some cool stuff to go with it!

Have a great break Jai!

Laura said...

congratulations!!!

Brian Miller said...

nice...dont you feel included now...smiles...and nice to see the funster on the receiving end as well...ringing in your ears eh?

Deanna Schrayer said...

Congratulations Paige! I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a crown.

Rest up!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Watch that ringing in your years!!! ,-)

Gentle Christmas hugs...

sheila said...

Congrats Paige! Wear that crown girl, wear the heck out of that crown! :o)
Merry Christmas!

Connie said...

Your crown is well deserved, Paige. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and happy new year! :-)

Linda said...

Congrats to you -- and thank you for me! I'm just now catching up (had to dash out of town unexpectedly). THANK YOU dear friend! Peace...