Pages

June 30, 2007

Shocker, this is not a poem

Surprise!
.
I have been taged by Vanilla and Caramel. Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog
.
Lets see humm, random
.
1. I really like the sports car my beloved bought me
2. I think a babies and a toddlers diapers should be changd the first time they get soiled and not wait till the diaper is draggin on the floor cause its so full!
3. Love is the greatest thing since time
4. I sing and car dance pretty much every time I drive
5. I can cry sliently
6. I miss my dog Butch-gone for 19 years now
And last and the greatest of all
7. I love my husband beyond all but God
.
Here goes I tag
.
JoyEliz
Judy
Michael
Lori
Jeni
Tim
Patty
.
I hope y'all play along

No comments: